Electronic Communication Agreement
Withdrawing Consent to Electronic Delivery
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so by sending your request in writing to Revolve Finance PO Box 319, Maize KS, 67101 or calling us at 1-855-587-7858. If you decide to withdraw your consent, the legal effectiveness, validity and/or enforceability of prior consent to electronic delivery will not be affected. Any withdrawal of your consent to electronic delivery will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. You understand and agree that in the event you withdraw consent to electronic delivery, you are also requesting that we close your Account. Any funds in your Account at the time of closure, less any outstanding fees incurred up to the date of closure, will be sent to you via check, ACH, EFT, or other method, at our sole discretion.
Hardware and Software Requirements
You agree that you have access to the following equipment and software to view and retain electronic Disclosures:
- An Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption, such as the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome
- An email account and email reader software that permits you to receive, access and download Portable Document Format or "PDF" files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8.0 and above (available for downloading at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html)
- A personal computer or mobile phone, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of supporting the foregoing
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit
- A printer capable of printing both text screens and material directly from your browser and email software
- Should you choose to access your Account through our Mobile App, you are responsible for obtaining, maintaining, and operating a mobile device (e.g., smartphone or tablet) to achieve successful access. We shall not be responsible for any failure or errors from the malfunction of your equipment
We will alert you if the hardware or software requirements are updated.
You agree to take every precaution to ensure the safety, security, and integrity of your Account and transactions when using our Mobile App, including, by way of example and not by way of limitation, protecting your login credentials from misappropriation or theft. You agree not to leave your mobile device unattended while logged into the Mobile App and to log off immediately upon the completion of each banking session. If your mobile device is lost, stolen, or used without your authorization, you agree to make the appropriate or necessary changes to disable its use, including contacting your wireless telecommunications provider to effectuate such change.
You understand and agree to accept the risks associated with using a computer or mobile device to access your Account and, in the event of theft, loss, or unauthorized use, your confidential information could be compromised.
Paper Copies of Disclosures
You may receive a paper copy of any Disclosures delivered electronically by sending a request to us at CustomerSupport@RevolveFinance.com or by calling us at 1-855-587-7858. A Charge of $1.95 may apply to such requests. Your request should specify the document that you would like us to send and provide your name, address and Account number.
Procedures to Update Your Records
It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete email address, home address, telephone numbers, and other information related to the Account and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update such information by sending a request to us at CustomerSupport@RevolveFinance.com or by calling us at 1-855-587-7858.
Consent and Acknowledgement
By opening your Account, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You have read the information about the use of electronic Disclosures and the use of electronic signatures in connection with your Account.
- You consent to the use of electronic transmissions in providing Disclosures to you and your use of electronic signatures in connection with your Account and your Debit Card in place of written documents and handwritten signatures.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any communications that are sent to you but not received due to system errors, invalid email address, wrong or closed cell phone number, closed email account or the like.
- You have an account with an Internet service provider and you are able to send email and receive email with hyperlinks to websites; or you have an account with a cellular/wireless telecommunications provider that enables you to access and use the Mobile App.
By acknowledging your receipt and stating your agreement to the above terms and conditions, you certify that (1) your system meets the minimum requirements set forth above and that you have the ability to access our website, read and print any Disclosures that we electronically provide or make available to you at this website or via email; (2) you are affirmatively agreeing to receive Disclosures from us in electronic form; and (3) your consent reasonably demonstrates that you can access information in an electronic form.